Hey y’all! So this is the last blog post in this blog for 2017. Was I good at updating this year? No. LOL! But this is also the 10th anniversary of this blog, so I wanted to do a post.
Last night, I held the 9th New Year’s Eve Eve party. it was SO fun. I met a lot of people that I have only known through YouTube comments, and it was just a really lovely time. My sister decorated the most beautiful spot, and by divine luck, even Aldwyn was able to attend.
[I say divine luck because it was a Saturday night on a holiday weekend and the fact that he wasn’t working was amazing.]
I think the best part of the party is that I told people that before they left the party, I wanted them to meet at least one person that they didn’t know before and try to make a friend. We bubble ourselves so much at times. Before the party started, some people were saying that they would not know anyone there. I wanted to change that. Especially since at last year’s party, that’s when I met Groves for the first time and a year later, she’s stuck with me. A lot of things can happen in a year.
And you know what? People actually left the party with new friends. So I’d definitely call it a success. 🙂
So. I don’t make new year’s resolutions anymore, but I do make goals.
1. I’ve got to get more healthy in 2018. I know, everyone says that. But I’m not saying I’m going to lose 50 pounds or hit the gym everyday. I just want to do healthier things for my mind and body.
2. I need to learn how to manage my time better. Where some people seem to have 29 hours in a day, I only seem to have 7. There’s got to be some kind of balance in there. I’m determined to find it.
3. I really do want to get more consistent with YouTube, but also I want to do the videos I enjoy more than ones that I feel obligated to do.
4. I’m definitely going to balance out the amount of energy that I give people that I really don’t know. I am always happy to make new friends, but I need to learn that not everyone is going to be a friend, and I don’t need to drain my own energy to make strangers happy.
5. Definitely want to get better at my blog photos. Doing photos in SL is one of my favorite things in the world, and I want to get better at it.
6. I really need to clean up my inventory. But uh… I think I said that last year, too. So we’ll see. LOL
I have other goals, but we’ll leave it there for now. Do you guys make New Year’s goals? Tell me some of them!
I’d make the promise that I’ll be more consistent with updating this blog in 2018, but we know that might not happen. I will still try to update once a month, though. Or I’ll start posting my Youtube videos here. I kinda don’t want to do that just so I can save this blog for writing but hey, you never know.
I want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year and I hope that 2018 is an amazing year for all of us! Please stay safe if you’re going out tonight, because I want to see all of your shiny happy faces in 2018! ❤